The Elstree Jazz Band opened the Performing Arts Soiree with ‘Tuxedo J…
Staff & Governors
Senior Leadership Team
A.C.T. Inglis, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Classics)
Senior Management Team
J.R. Baxter, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Classics)
Secretary of the Common Room
- Mrs P.J. Laviopierre, B.Ed (Year 4)
Boarding House Parents
- I.D.Hepburn,Esq.,M.A., Q.T.S. (Geog/P.E.)
- Mrs L.A.L. Hepburn, B.S.c (Hons), P.G.C.E.
Director of Learning and Teaching
- A.W.J.Pilkington, Esq., B.Sc. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Geography)
- C.J. Bell, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (DT)
- Miss E. Boyd B.A. (Hons)
- A.J. Brown Esq. B.Sc. (Hons)., P.G.C.E. (Science)
- L.A. Brown, Esq., B.Ed., M.Sc., P.G.C.E. (Science)
- Miss L. Collins, A.R.C.M., Dip R.C.M.(Performance), (Music/Drama)
- B.J. Champkin, Esq., B.Sc. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (PE)
- R.N.M. Darling, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Greek)
- Mrs E. Goodbourn, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (French/Latin)
- Miss A. Gluck, B.A., H.D.E., Q.T,S, (Maths)
- Mrs L. Johnson-Brown, B.Ed., Dip Ed. (T.A. /RS/Science)
- Mrs C.M. Kidson, B.A. Ed (Hons) (Year 3)
- Mrs A. Oliver B.A., (Hons) P.G.C.E. (Drama)
- L.J. Owens, Esq., M.Ed., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (English)
- Mrs C.L.P. Payne, M.A. (Hons), B.S.c (Hons), P.G.C.E (Maths)
- A.J. Prichard Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (RS)
- Mme P.A. Simonin, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (MFL)
- C.M. Schuman, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Year 3)
- P.N. Smith, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (Year 4)
- Mrs O.P. Storchak, MSc OTTP (Maths)
- Mrs J.W. Syckelmoore, B.A. (Hons) (Art)
- Mrs M.P. Westley, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. L.T.C.L. (Music)
- A.F.J. Williams, B.Sc. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Maths)
- R. Willoughby, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (History/Greek
Nursery and Pre-Preparatory Department
- Head Miss A. Holifield B.A.(Hons)
- Mrs S. George, Home Farm Secretary
- Mrs R.E. Baxter, B.E.d (Hons)
- Miss L. Collins, A.R.C.M., Dip R.C.M. (Perf.)
- Mrs L. Hamilton-Shaw, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E.
- Mrs H.K. Pool, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E
- Miss V. Thornburrow, Mont. Dip.
- Miss J.E. Chandler, NVQ 3
- Miss H.R. Jones, B.A. (Hons)
- Mrs C.V. Kidd, NVQ 3
- Mrs Z Webster, BTec Hort
- Mrs H. Reid Hinchcliffe
Ducklings After School Club
- Miss H.R. Jones, B.A. (Hons)
- Mrs L.J.C. Rabbetts, CSBM P.G.C.E., PA to the Headmaster
- Mrs S. Fulker, CSBM, Assistant Secretary
- Mrs A.R. Mason, B.A. (Hons), Housekeeping Bursar
- Mrs J.E. Taylor, B.A. (Hons), Marketing Manager
- Mrs F.J. Smith, Assistant Secretary
- Mrs M. Pouney, O.A. Dip, HR
- Ms J. Axson, Finance Assistant
- Mrs T. Cole, Finance Assistant
- Miss K. Vincent, IT Support
Learning Support Department
- Mrs S.L.M. Attwood, B.Ed.,(Hons), Cantab, Cert O.C.R., Sp.L.D. (LS)
- Mrs D. Ffrench, B.A., P.G.C.E
- Mrs P. Langford-Thomas, B.Ed.
- Mrs G. MacEwen, B.Ed. (Hons) Cantab.
- Mrs D. Preston, B.A. (Ed)
- Mrs K.A. Wyrley-Birch, B.S.c (Hons), Level 7 Dip. O.C.R.
- Mrs R.Y. Walker, B.A. (Hons)
- Mrs K. Cook, R.G.N School Nurse
- Mrs P. Bartlett, R.G.N Bank Nurse
- Mrs R. Ward, N.N.E.B. Senior Day Matron
- Mrs M Hatton, Matron
- Mrs E Roshier, Matron
- Dr J. S.H. Lennox, M.B.B.S., D.C.C.H., D.R.C.O.G., M.R.C.G.P.
- Miss E. Connell Oxley College, Aus.
- Mr T. Dimleby Christ’s College, N.Z
- Miss A Macdonald Mount St. Benedict R.C College, Aus.
- Mr M Peddie Westerford High School, S.A.
- Mr C. Baker (Piano)
- Mr G. Bentley (Percussion)
- Miss L. Collins, A.R.C.M., Dip R.C.M. (Perf.) (Piano)
- Mr M. Eckland (Brass)
- Mr C. Green (Guitar)
- Mrs L Hayles, MMus, dip R.C.M
- Mrs G. Mason (Oboe)
- Mr A. Mears (Clarinet and Saxaphone)
- Miss M. Millar (Bassoon)
- Mrs R Overend, BMus., (Violin & Viola)
- Mr R.F.H. Pickering, Adv. Dip.Ed., L.Mus.T.C.L. ARCM (’Cello)
- Ms K. Preston, M.A. (Piano)
- Mr S. Riddex, BA.(Hons), P.G.C.E., L.T.C.L., L.G.S.M.D. (‘Cello)
- Mr G.R. Ruddock, A.G.S.M. (Trumpet)
- Ms S. Whitling, B.Ed (Hons) P.A.S., N.A.P.T. (Percussion)
- Mr M. Small (Judo)
- Ms L. Penneycard, BA(Hons) (LAMDA)
- Mrs C. Howard BA (Hons) (LAMDA)
The Governors are the Trustees of the Elstree School Charitable Trust. They come from a range of backgrounds and bring a wide variety of skills and experience to assisting the School in its management and operation and in many cases, they have had a long-standing involvement with the School.
- J.B. Sunley, Esq. (Chair)
- Mrs E.L.D. McGrath (Vice-Chair)
- Mrs E.J.S. Boggis
- J. Dahl, Esq
- S.M. Hill, Esq
- Mrs J.A. Lyons
- Mrs E.E.A. McKendrick
- N.M. Murphy Esq.
- G.A.W. Owston, Esq
- J.A.J. Vincent Esq.
- R.B. Waller, QC