Year 2 were delighted to welcome History off the Page for an exciting and in…
Staff & Governors
Senior Leadership Team
- Headmaster A.C.T. Inglis, Esq., Hons), P.G.C.E. (Classics)
- Headmaster’s wife Mrs O.S. Inglis B.A. (Hons) (MFL)
- Deputy Headmaster S.C. Attwood, Esq., (Hons) .G.C.E (English)
- Bursar Ms C. Chen, F.C.C.A., A.M.C.T
- Registrar Mrs P. Gauci, M.A. (Cantab), MSc, M.B.A
Senior Management Team
- Director of Studies J.R. Baxter, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Classics)
- Secretary of Common Room Mrs P.J. Lavoipierre, B.Ed (Year 4)
- Senior Masters J.C. Morris, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (PE)
T.D. Wyatt, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (History/English)
Boarding House Parents
- A.F.J. Williams, Esq., (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Maths)
- Mrs M. Williams, M.A. (Oxon), MA, QTS, FRSA (Drama)
- Mrs S.L.M. Attwood, B.Ed., (Hons), Cert O.C.R., Sp.L.D.
- C.J. Bell, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (DT)
- L.A. Brown, Esq., B.Ed., M.Sc., P.G.C.E. (Science)
- B.J. Champkin, Esq. B.Sc. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (PE)
- R.N.M. Darling, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E.
- Mrs A.G. Keane, B.A., Diploma of Teaching (English/Drama)
- Mrs C.M. Kidson B.A. Ed (Hons) (Year 3)
- E.H. Lexton, Esq., B.A., M.A. (Greek Drama)
- A.D. Livermore, Esq., LLB (Hons ), B.A.(Hons) Q.T.S (English)
- A.C. Murray, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (French)
- Mrs C.L.P. Payne , M.A. (Hons), B.S.c (Hons), P.G.C.E (Maths)
- A.W.J.Pilkington, Esq., B.Sc. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Geography)
- A.J. Prichard Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (RS)
- D.G. Reavill, Esq., B.S.c (Hons), P.G.C.E (Maths)
- Mrs P Simonin, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (MFL)
- C.M. Schuman, Esq., B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. (Year 3)
- P.N. Smith, Esq., B.A. (Hons) (Year 4)
- R.M. Smith, Esq., B.Sc. (Hons) (ICT)
- J.W. Stackpoole, Esq., B.S.c (Hons)
- Mrs O.P. Storchak MSc OTTP (Maths)
- Mrs J.W. Syckelmoore, B.A. (Hons) (Art)
- Mrs S.E. Watt, Cert. Ed. (Science)
- Mrs M.P. Westley, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E. L.T.C.L. (Music)
- Mrs L.J.C. Rabbetts, CSBM P.G.C.E. PA to the Headmaster
- Mrs.S.Fulker CSBM Assistant Secretary
- Mrs A.R. Mason B.A. (Hons) Housekeeping Bursar
- Mrs S.E. Purvey Assistant Bursar
- Mrs R. Wood, B.A. (Hons) Assistant Secretary
Learning Support Department
- Mrs G. Tilley Dip. R.S.A., Sp.L.D.
- Mrs D. Ffrench, B.A., P.G.C.E
- Mrs F. Gray, Level 5 Dip. O.C.R.
- Mrs D Preston
- Mrs K.A. Wyrley-Birch B.S.c (Hons), Level 7 Dip. O.C.R.
- Mrs R.Y. Walker, B.A. (Hons)
- Miss H.M. Finlay, R.G.N., R.S.C.N., E.N.B. 7012 Sister
- Mrs P.J. Dennison Matron
- Mrs R. Ward, N.N.E.B. Day Matron
- Mrs S. Wheeler Matron
- Dr J. S.H. Lennox, M.B.B.S., D.C.C.H., D.R.C.O.G., M.R.C.G.P.
- Mr J. Binet, Aus
- Mr M. Crosse, N.Z.
- Miss C. Fraser, Aus
- Mr R. Mibus, Aus
- Mr O. Peters, Aus
- Mr M. Allport (Clarinet & Saxophone)
- Ms G. Bagshaw (Oboe)
- Ms S. Beach (Bassoon)
- Mr G. Bentley (Percussion)
- Miss L. Collins, A.R.C.M., Dip R.C.M. (Perf.) (Piano)
- Mr M. Eckland (Brass)
- Mr C. Green (Guitar)
- Mr M. Lilley, BMus (Guitar)
- Mr B. Miller (Piano)
- Miss A. Nunn BMus (Hons) (Singing)
- Ms R Overend BMus (Violin & Viola)
- Mr R.F.H. Pickering, Adv. Dip.Ed., L.Mus.T.C.L. ARCM (’Cello)
- Mrs L. Preston (Piano)
- Mr S. Riddex, BA.(Hons), P.G.C.E., L.T.C.L., L.G.S.M.D. (‘Cello)
- Mr G.R. Ruddock, A.G.S.M. (Trumpet)
- Ms I. Scotson (Bagpipes)
- Mr R. Swan (Flute & Piano)
- Ms S. Whitling B.Ed (Hons) P.A.S., N.A.P.T. (Percussion)
- Mr G. Santoro Fergusson (Tennis)
- Mr C. Small (Judo)
Nursery and Pre-Preparatory Department
- Head Mrs K. Markides, B.Sc. (Jt Hons), M.Sc., P.G.C.E.
- Mrs S. George Home Farm Secretary
- Miss M. L. Arnold, Mont.Dip.
- Mrs R.E. Baxter, B.Ed. (Hons)
- Miss L. Collins, A.R.C.M., Dip R.C.M. (Perf.)
- Mrs L. Hamilton-Shaw, B.A. (Hons), P.G.C.E.
- Mrs P. Langford-Thomas, B.Ed.
- Miss V. Thornburrow, Mont. Dip.
- Mrs B.C. Wyatt Further Diploma in Education
- Miss J.E. Chandler, NVQ 3
- Mrs J. Cheeseman, B.A., NVQ 3, Cert EYP, FDEY
- Miss H.R. Jones, B.A. (Hons)
- Mrs C.V. Kidd, NVQ 3
- Mrs C.Willson, NVQ 3, CACHE Level 3 Dip EYP
Ducklings After School Club
- Miss H.R. Jones, B.A. (Hons)
The Governors are the Trustees of the Elstree School Charitable Trust. They come from a range of backgrounds and bring a wide variety of skills and experience to assisting the School in its management and operation and in many cases, they have had a long-standing involvement with the School.
- J.B. Sunley, Esq. (Chair)
- Mrs E.L.D. McGrath (Vice-Chair)
- Mrs E.J.S. Boggis
- T.J.C. Garnier, Esq.
- D.E.M. Hewitt, Esq.
- S.M. Hill, Esq
- Mrs J.A. Lyons
- N.M. Murphy Esq.
- G.A.W. Owston, Esq
- M. C. M. Randall, Esq.
- The Reverend Rupert Shelley (also Hon. Chaplain)
- R.B. Waller, QC