Well done to Year 6 for their brilliant performances of “Around the World …
Registration Fee and Deposit
- Registration Fee (non-refundable) £150
- Deposit £1,500
The Deposit is non-refundable if your child does not take up his/her place at the School. The Deposit will form part of the general funds of the School until it is credited without interest to the final payment of fees or other sums due to the School on your child’s leaving.
Nursery fees from September 2023
Elstree Nursery is a registered setting for Early Years funding and if your child is eligible, EY funding of up to £850 per term is available (prorated if less than 15 hrs childcare is taken). This rate is set by West Berkshire council and is subject to change. Further details can be found in the Government funded childcare factsheet.
Full time (5 days): 8.15am – 3.30pm £4,255 per term
Full time (5 days) with EY funding (approx.) £3,405 per term
Single sessions per week:
Full day: 8.15am – 3.30pm (7.25 hours) £875 per term
Extended Morning with lunch: 8.15am – 1.00pm (4.75 hours) £550 per term
Morning: 8.15am – 11.30am (3.25 hours) £430 per term
Extended Afternoon with lunch: 11.30am – 3.30pm (4 hours) £480 per term
Afternoon: 1.00pm – 3.30pm (2.5 hours) £390 per term
Please be aware full time sessions will be prioritised and are subject to availability. If you would like to discuss a flexible nursery timetable from 1st September 2023, please contact email@example.com.
For children aged three and over, we offer wrap around care through our morning and Ducklings clubs:
- A free morning Club (8am – 8.15am)
- Ducklings after school club (3.30pm – 4.30pm) at £6.00/session.
- Ducklings after school club (3.30pm – 5.00pm) at £9.00/session.
- Ducklings after school club (3.30pm – 6.00pm) at £14.50/session.
- Any Ducklings session following a club at £9.00/session.
Reception, Years 1 and 2 £4,430 per term
Years 3-8 – Day Pupil Fees 2023
Year 3-4 Day Pupils £7,150 per term
Year 5-8 Day Pupils £8,300 per term
Boarding Fees 2023
We offer Flexi-boarding (1-4 nights per week) and Weekly Boarding (5 nights per week). Boarding fees are in addition to the day fee and are charged in advance for the term using the sliding scale in the table below. Boarders may stay for additional nights by arrangement.
Number of Nights per week
Boarding Cost Per Term
Individual Music Tuition £29 per lesson (30 mins)
Learning Support £35.50 per lesson for Years 3-8: £29.00 for Reception, Years 1 and 2.
- The Fees will be reviewed by the Governors from time to time and may be increased by such amount as they consider reasonable. The School shall endeavour to give at least a term’s notice of any increase in the fees due for a particular term and in any event shall give notice of any such increase not later than the final day of the preceding term.
- School fee accounts become due on, and must be paid by, the first day of each term. Interest on outstanding accounts will be charged at the rate of 2% per month from the first day of term.
- Fees should be paid by direct transfer to: Barclays Bank Plc; Account name: Elstree School Headmasters Account; Sort Code: 20-59-22; Account Number: 90354473 IBAN GB71BARC20592290354473
- A term’s notice in writing is required if a child is to be withdrawn from the School (other than at the normal leaving date) or, the child is to be withdrawn from an activity charged as a supplemental or, the child’s place at the School is to be changed from a boarding to a day place. In cases where notice is not given, the appropriate sum in lieu of notice will become due and owing to the School as a debt on the first day of the term which would have been the final term of provision if a term’s notice had been given.
- The Headmaster may, at his discretion, require you to remove your child from the School if he considers that your child’s attendance, progress or behaviour is seriously unsatisfactory and in the reasonable opinion of the Headmaster, the removal is in the School’s best interests or those of your child or other children.
- The Governors of Elstree School are committed to broadening access to the school by offering eligible parents/guardians means-tested financial support with payment of school fees in the form of Bursaries. Awards made depend on the financial, compassionate or other pertinent circumstances of applicants. For a copy of the Bursary Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For printable pdf version of fees please see below:
Schedule of Fees 2023-2024